Wide Complex Tachycardia - Aberrancy or Ectopy?
- Aberrant conduction – What is it, really?
- Distinguishing ECTOPY from ABERRANCY
- Some important rules to remember when confronted with a wide complex tachycardia
- Common mistakes in diagnosing wide complex tachycardias
- Wide-complex supraventricular tachycardias
- Pre-existing bundle branch block
- Functional bundle branch block
- Ventricular tachycardias
- Structural heart disease
- Without structural heart disease (“idiopathic”)
- The reasoning behind the different wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Which algorithm is the best?
- Must I use one of the algorithms?
- Looking at some wide complex tachycardias (using provided handouts)
|Time||11.15 - 12.00h and 13.45 - 14.30h|